Friday, August 29, 2008

My New Room



Moving in to new room is a big deal for me. Finally, I can unpack all my stuff and put my 'huge' luggage aside. Therefore, I was a little bit excited about it. For me, unpacking is a sign of settle down at a place for a long period and it will help me to develop a sense of belonging. But, I was quite surprised to see my future room in a chaos state since the previous residents hadn't moved out and all their stuff are everywhere(cause they were packing at that time). I would only describe with 1 word 'messy'. After some tidying, scrubbing and 'decorating', I think I like my room. Although the bed is small(to be honest, I NEVER thought that a bed can be that small!), it is quite spacious, and the table is just like the one I have at home(and, I am really happy with it)!

I would briefly describe my room. It is a triple bedroom. There will be 2 upper bunk beds and 1 bottom bunk bed with 3 desks, with 1 desk locate below a upper bunk bed and 2 others locate near the window. The difference of bunk bed at my room compare with the normal bunk bed is the lower bunk bed has higher 'ceiling', which mean the upper bunk bed is nearer to the ceiling. For example, while I can stand at my home upper bunk bed, I could only sit at here before I hit my head. It is also equipped with 3 cupboards(genuine design, I would say, Hong Kong people are amazing at using every possible space). From my window, I can view the sea and also the outdoor swimming pool(Beautiful scenery, the only eyesore is the construction site of the new hall). From the common room, the view is even greater! Well, it is hard to describe with words. The other limitation is the location of my room which is quite far from the toilet and also the common room. Another interesting thing is we have to enter code before we can go into toilet(To be precise, only female toilet). Just a little wonder, if someone is on 'big business', it will be a definitely nuisance.........

1 comment:

PRINCESS TT said...

Your room is so cool!!! YOu should look at mine.. BUt well, mine is not that bad too actually.. Just abit funny with the table.. I'll show it to you one day..

Oops, hungry betul.. tty another time. Btw, why you nvr come online one!!