Monday, April 27, 2009

Cooking~


Recently in xxxholic, there is a story about a lady who wont want to eat the food she made prepared, she knows herself too well, she knew what's her fault, what's the things she had touch and etc and so she refuse to eat the food she made, the food which made by such a disgusting person as she is. But, in turn, eating the food you prepared is also a way to know who you are, and she is just a person who is afraid to learn about herself.
For me, I think I was like that lady as well, hmm....I know what's my fault, and sometimes, I do dislike myself and personalities. But well, I am not that mentally affected like that lady. I will wash my hand before preparation of meal as I knew I have touched quite a lot of things with a lot of bacteria and virus and all. But ya, I enjoy cooking and eating the food I have made. There is once the dish I have cooked which is so disgusting in looking, but taste quite nice, and since then, I quite stop my experiment with food, and go with the traditional way which was taught by my mum.
But well, in the end, why I write this essay is I am very happy with the thing I have cooked today...

3 comments:

PRINCESS TT said...

omg slurrrp look so much like THE home-cooked food /boo T3T

i thought u forget about your username and password that's why never thought you'll still update your blog so happy /boo

Qyra Humayra said...

hai2! lin hui...remember me??
its me danya...where are u studying now??

JiNG Yi said...

woi, Chang Lin Hui, it's time to update your blog. I'm waiting!!!