Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hanami and sakura



It is hanami period!~
Sakura! Sakura! Sakura is everywhere! It is very pretty and I like the way when the wind blow, as the sakura petals fall like in manga(in clamp's manga!)...People told me, if you catch 3 sakura petals in 1 catch, your wish will come true. Wish. I do try to catch it, although I just catch 1 petal, I feel happy, and happiness is also one of my small wish too! To think of it, I dont have a strong wish now, wish strong enough to drive me to do everything in order to fulfill it. Well, that's why I dont think I am a person with very good personality, I am living without an obvious purpose.
Anyway, Japanese people do picnic as those drawn in manga(well, at least in clamp's manga)! And today, I went to Osaka Castle, it does looked like the castle drawn in the tsubasa manga, haha, I am very much satisfied. I am glad that I have went out today, saw a lot of great places, ya, dad, you are right, chances will only come to those who venture out! My feet hurt a bit now, all is worth it! I really like sakura. The only small regret here is today I wear the wrong clothes, today is quite hot for an early spring (I saw people selling ice today!) And I wear the black thick sweater! The weather is very weird now, when I 1st come to Japan, it is quite chilly, and now is very hot! Big changes in only 1 week! Even sakura has confused, they said, it dont know to bloom or not bloom.
Just watched War of the World in the TV. Ah, another difference here
23) the tv in Japan is difference according to state...Weird...
Well, it is quite weird to see Tom Cruise speak in Japanese, so I switched to English after 15 minutes. But, what I really want to say it, I think the movie is a very typical American movie, the spirit of Americanism? Dont know how to describe it. And, one of the main difference between fiction and real life is :
In fiction, you are a protagonist so you dont die; In real life, you dont die so you are a protagonist.

1 comment:

PRINCESS TT said...

you had a purpose in life. you wanted to get a scholarship so badly and hence, you worked so hard and you got it! and i love you for that /boo

catch some sakura for me, i want to pass my exams with good results. though i don't think there is any left hor? ooh btw, sin chan also go picnic under the big sakura tree /boo