Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Journey in my Life

Will go to Osaka, Japan on 1st April. Well, about 1 week left, sometimes when I think about it, I feel weird, but I dont know how weird is it. This will be the longest time for me to leave home, for almost 1 year and a half. I always jokes with my friends, that I have the longest holiday among them, but to be honest, I am quite afraid, holiday make me lazy, I am not longer the hardworking girl they know. They know, not I know, I know I am very lazy sometimes. And there is a new environment for me to venture.
And, I still havent started my packing, it's an headache when I think about it, 30 kg, hopefully I dont overweight.
Just watched Tsubasa Shunraiki few days ago, hmm...I still love the op, the OAD...so so, nothing surprise, a little bit dissappointed, but at least the character dont deform, and the soundtrack, I believe all is old soundtrack, well, I think the character who performed the best is Seishiro, his sound is very evil......suit him well...

2 comments:

Jacob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob said...

Good to see you start blogging... Haha... At least, it is a communicative channel... For people like me to know what's happening around you... Like how does the world revolve around you...
Haha... Resend it again.. so that you knw who the heck am i...