Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tsubasa Shunraiki Trailer



I still remember once that when my sister recommend Vampire Knight to me, I told her I don't feel like reading it because I think the story is too complicated, she was O 嘴, and said, what story is complicated compared to Tsubasa Chronicle? Well, the story is getting very complicated now. As I read the story, I get confused more, more question mark appear in my head (Well, of course, one of the reasons is because I am reading the raw version, and I don't really know Japanese.) I just can't wait for the next chapter, what is the relationship of all of them, what is Sakura's and Syaoran's true name, Fei Wong Reed want to revive who, and many others(and why all of them just cant finish their sentence, why they just say it clear, but with a lot of hidden meaning? I was so shocked to find out the Sakura from the beginning is a clone, and the only hidden words that Syaoran's said is 'that' sakura, which I am confirmed and double checked that the chinese translator don't find out that time, and again with Watanuki, what with the phrase of I am closer to you than anyone...........And Syaoran said he heard it from his father, but he was with Fei Wong Reed and Yuuko that time when the event took place? Or is it the problem with the translation?). Now is the climax and then there will be a break in next week...
But, thanks god, the new ova of Tsubasa Chronicle, that is Shunraiki will be out soon. It looked great to me (anything relate to Tsubasa Chronicle looked great to me), although I still prefer the manga version of characters, they look quite weird in the animation, especially Seishiro, he is kind of fat in one screen. I still remember the characters are deformed near the end of 2nd season of Tsubasa Chronicle, and Mokona looked bigger and bigger that time. (Luckily Mokona is shrunk back to normal size in the Tokyo Revelations.)
And the opening theme of Shunraiki is from my favourite singer Maaya Sakamoto again, she had been sung for the ending theme for 1st, 2nd of Tsubasa Chronicle and Tokyo Revelations, and she is voiced for Tomoyo(well, I think she will be voiced for Tomoyo again in Shunraiki...). I love the song very much and I think the lyrics suit the story, especially this phrase 'はやく一番大切な人のどころへ’ . So, really cant wait, cant wait..........

No comments: